Lisa A. Greenberg, Attorney at Law
Danvers Divorce Attorney Attorney Profile Contact Us
Contact us at: 978-225-0094
Child Custody
Child Support
Contested Divorce
Guardianship of Minors
Prenuptial Agreements
Property Division
Uncontested Divorce
Why Hire a Divorce Attorney
Areas We Serve
Over 31 years of experience Click here to read our testimonials.

Danvers Contempt Attorney

Legal Representation for Clients in Contempt of Court Cases

Where an individual has failed to comply or has violated a family court order, you may need to file a Complaint for Contempt. Family court orders may concern property division issues, child support, alimony, child custody or visitation. These court orders are legally binding and those who fail to comply or who violate them may be subject to legal penalties. Such orders may stem from a Massachusetts divorce or paternity action.

When you call Attorney Greenberg about your matter, a Danvers contempt lawyer can review your situation to determine if contempt of court has occurred. We can then guide you through the legal steps required to bring the matter to the attention of the court and to get compliance from the opposing party. Our law firm is devoted to Massachusetts divorce and family law. Because of more than three decades of legal experience in this field, we are thoroughly familiar and adept in handling cases of contempt.

Work with a North Shore Boston Contempt Attorney

Contempt orders can result from one parent interfering with or denying another's lawful child visitation rights, when a parent willfully refuses to pay required child support, where a custodial or noncustodial parent violates child custody provisions, or where an ex-spouse required to provide alimony payments fails to do so. Those who are found to be in contempt of court may be subject to jail sentences, enforced support payments, wage garnishments, payment of attorneys' fees to the other party, or other penalties.

Our firm can represent you whether you are the party seeking a contempt order or the party who is opposing it. An attorney at the firm can review your situation, advise you on what needs to be done, and help you reach a workable resolution, whether through negotiation or through aggressive representation in family court.

Contact a Danvers contempt lawyer at the firm for capable legal assistance in an y contempt of court matter today.

Lawyer Internet Marketing The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.